Batter Badges ®
The first vented impact pads ever created that protect
your drumheads and enhance their tonal characteristics. The radially
extending tendril-like arms and die-cut holes of the Batter
Badge allow it to flex with the drumhead it is placed upon,
preserving the "sweet spot" where it is struck. Drummers
can play without worry of denting drumheads, and can place a Batter
Badge exactly where the most strikes are made, really letting a
drummer customize each drumhead's "strike zone".
• Protects and Enhances performance of any drumhead.
• Less frequent drumhead changes save you time & money!
Protects drumheads from damaging dents and dimples without muffling.
• Made of tough, wear resistant, clear velvet polycarbonate
• Specially designed tone vents let drumhead flex, allowing
drumhead to vibrate.
• Power-Flex" arms control excessive overtones for
better drum sound.
• Allows for harder hitting, heavier play and greater sound
• Improves beater, mallet, or stick strike articulation
and note quality.
• High strength adhesive backing bonds permanently to any
Support Rings (Port-Holes™)
An adhesive backed Port Hole support ring cutting template
for front bass drumheads. We provide Mic
Hole Installation services and can install this Port-Hole support
ring for you to any of our drum head products.
• Available in black or white with a 5” hole.
• Protects your hole from getting damaged.
• Easy to install yourself
Delivery To Your Door
Delivery is based on Production Time plus the Shipping Service chosen.
Production Time - Accessories
• Bass Drumheads takes 1 to 2 business days (M-F)
• Rush services are available, Contact Us
• See map below for estimated shipping days (FedEx)
• FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Express
• USPS Priority, USPS Express
• Professionally packed to ensure protection while in transit
• Shipping times will vary from country to country
• For faster service choose USPS Express or FedEx