|PREPARE YOUR DIGITAL FILES
• .png .jpg .pdf files will load quickly into the builder.
• tif. eps .ai .svg files can be used but may experience longer upload times.
• If you are experiencing upload timeout errors, try resaving as .png .jpg .pdf and reload.
• The builder will support transparent images saved as .png .eps .pdf.
• By making the background of your logo transparent, you can then place it on top of any background image or color.
• The base color of all of our products is white; we cannot print on clear drumheads at this time.
• Convert all fonts to curves or paths, to eliminate the need to send fonts
• RGB Color Mode files are preferred. Colors come out more vivid when using this setting with our specific printing processes. Some very bright colors and fluorescents are impossible to achieve.
• This is the printing area that goes beyond the edge of the product print area before trimming.
• Banners do not need any extra bleed.
prevent any important text or images from falling onto the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, keep important images and text 1.5" from the edge.
Image Size and Resolution:
Resolution is based on the Viewing Distance of your Banner:
• 1' to 3' = 200ppi - 300ppi when scaled to 100% at actual print size
• 3' to 10' = 100ppi - 150ppi when scaled to 100% at actual print size
• 10' to 20' = 50ppi - 100ppi when scaled to 100% at actual print size
• 25' or more = 35ppi - 75ppi when scaled to 100% at actual print size
Banners are intended to be viewed from further distances. The closer your viewer is to the image surface, the smaller the dots need to be and the higher the quality; the farther away they are, the larger the dots need to be and the lower the quality. Relative to your eye, the dot is the same size.
If the size of your banner exceeds 216" or 18' you will need to scale you artboard area down. We suggest 1/10th scale. Keep in mind when you scale your art board down your image resolution will need to increase times 10. For example to achieve 100ppi at actual size you will need a 1000ppi image
Mathematic Equation 100ppi x 10% scale = 1000ppi
Copyright & Trademarks:
• By transmiting any materials to us, you agree to our Policies
List of websites where you can download cool looking photos logos and images More Info
• GIMP - Free
• Adobe PhotoShop - 30 day free trial
• Pixlr - Online photo editor
• Janvas - Online photo editor
• Inkscape - Free
• Adobe Illustrator - 30 day free trial
• Janvas - Online vector editor
There are many other programs available but these are some of the best.