- By using our website, you agree to not:
– Upload, download, email, post or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to images, text, data, photos, graphics or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise ("Content") that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original work that you have created yourself from original elements. This means you can't use images of celebrities or corporate products, nor images, text, or design that you've copied from a website without written permission from the owner. You cannot create a "new" image using elements from images other people have created. And you cannot contribute a quote or a slogan that is substantially the same as something already written by someone else. By uploading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
– Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
– Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
– Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution; disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites; incorporate images or names that would violate a person's right of privacy or publicity
– You acknowledge that Vintage Logos does not pre-screen submitted Content, but that Vintage Logos and its employees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to reject or remove any Content that is available via the Site. Upon placing your order, you acknowledge that Vintage Logos may review your order, and the Content it contains, for adherence to our guidelines and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, Vintage Logos and its employees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable to Vintage Logos. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
– You acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, created by or submitted to Vintage Logos. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation of your Content, and that neither Vintage Logos nor any other party involved with the production of any product incorporating such Content assumes that responsibility. Vintage Logos production of any product depicting your Content does not indicate that Vintage Logos approves of the Content, that the Content obeys all applicable laws, or that you are absolved of any liability or harm arising from the use of the Content.
– You acknowledge and agree that Vintage Logos may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Vintage Logos, its users and the public.
– You understand that the technical processing and operation of the Site, including your Content, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
of our design services you contract through us, must
be paid in full before we will start your job. In the
event of a cancellation, ownership of all copyrights
and the original artwork created through us shall be
retained by Vintage Logos. Any of your original artwork
will be returned to you. There is no refunds for design
services contracted though us.
Logos retains all artwork files. Cost will be an additional
$150.00 to $275.00 if you wish to have a copy of the
art files suitable for manipulation in high quality
print reproduction on band promotional materials such
as CD artwork, t-shirts, flyers, website, etc. Digital
files of our Shield Style Logo products are not for
sale. To purchase a Vividhead Catalog image please contact
us for more information.
keep all your images on file for up to three years.
will not sell your design ideas, graphics or logos to
handle your originals with the utmost care possible.
However we assume no responsibility for any loss or
damage of any original artwork, film, negative, transfer
media or loss of electronic files.
are subject to change without notice.
goods must be reported within 2 days after receiving
COPYRIGHT 2011 Vintage Logos - All Rights Reserved.
| Services | Info