1. Your Acceptance
2. Website Access
- (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without VintageLogos.com’s prior written authorization;
- (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You are not allowed to use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your Account Profile page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify VintageLogos.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. VintageLogos.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
By registering with VintageLogos.com, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred by any laws from using the VintageLogos.com Website. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in all required fields of the registration form. If any of your information changes, you agree to update your registration information as soon as possible.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the VintageLogos.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing,
VintageLogos.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. VintageLogos.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or use any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including without limitation account names, email addresses, or other User Submissions (as defined below), from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
3. VintageLogos.com Website
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for VintageLogos.com, interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to VintageLogos.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of VintageLogos.com or as expressly provided herein. VintageLogos.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions (as defined below) of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
5. User Submissions
The interactive nature of postings on VintageLogos.com makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by VintageLogos.com users, and any text, data, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material provided to us by users (all of which are referred to as “User Submissions”) are not endorsed by VintageLogos.com, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of User Submissions shall be to such individual.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submission and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to VintageLogos.com, you hereby grant VintageLogos.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and VintageLogos.com’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the Website.
If you choose to post User Submissions on VintageLogos.com Web pages, we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior and that your use of VintageLogos.com reflects your respect for the legal rights of users connected with VintageLogos.com. You understand that VintageLogos.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
VintageLogos.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. VintageLogos.com reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. VintageLogos.com also reserves the right to terminate a user’s access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
6. Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on VintageLogos.com, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of VintageLogos.com.
7. Design / Product Submissions
If you are submitting a Design / Product idea to VintageLogos.com, you agree to additional Terms and Conditions.
8. Copyright Infringement
VintageLogos.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, in your use of and interactions with VintageLogos.com and the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any User Submission that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. This specifically includes the submission of a Design/product.
VintageLogos.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Submission if we believe it may infringe the copyright rights of others, and/or to terminate the accounts of users who we believe to be infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Vintage Logos Inc.
2692 Madison Rd
Cincinnati OH 45208-1320
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
9. Modifications to the Website
VintageLogos.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. VintageLogos.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
VintageLogos.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your VintageLogos.com account and access to the Website and any other VintageLogos.com services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions);
- (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Website (or any part thereof);
- (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- (f) extended periods of inactivity;
- (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Website or any other VintageLogos.com product.
Termination of your VintageLogos.com account includes:
- (a) removal of access to all pages within the Website;
- (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and materials, including User Submissions associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and
- (c) barring of further use of the Website.
Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in VintageLogos.com’s sole discretion and that VintageLogos.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Website.
11. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,VINTAGELOGOS.COM, AND ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OFVINTAGELOGOS.COM, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. VINTAGELOGOS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE,
- (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE,
- (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL VINTAGELOGOS.COM, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF VINTAGELOGOS.COM, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
- (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE,
- (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VintageLogos.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by VintageLogos.com from its facilities in the United States of America. VintageLogos.com makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VintageLogos.com, and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of VintageLogos.com, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- (i) your use of and access to the Website;
- (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
16. Copyright Notice
VintageLogos.com Website is © 1997 – present, All Rights Reserved and no portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of VintageLogos.com.
All of the VintageLogos.com trademarks are owned by VintageLogos.com and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of VintageLogos.com.
Updated March 24, 2018.